Release Notes - Papers 3 for Windows 3.0.23
Modified on: Thu, 14 Sep, 2017 at 11:27 AM
- You can now create or open a library at a location of your
choice using the Library Settings (either local or a network
- When starting Papers for the first time, it's now possible to
choose where to place your library.
- The library can be exported to a BibTeX file.
- The library can be exported to an EndNote XML file.
- The library can be exported to a RIS file.
- A BibTeX record can be copied into the clipboard.
- A BibTeX cite command can be copied into the clipboard.
- You can import references from a RIS file.
- You can now customize the columns presented in column mode by
right clicking on the column header.
- You can now print a PDF in the Reader screen.
- You can now activate a Papers license manually from the
Activation menu in Settings.
Improvements and bug fixes
- Improved Dropbox sync reliability.
- Significant performance and stability improvements for
- Improved performance and reliability when importing or
exporting a library.
- It is now possible to access content via EZProxy and store the
- It is now possible to download PDFs from JSTOR.
- Downloading and presenting PDF files in a Shared Collection or
the Reading List now works more reliably.
- Smart Collections with title filters now behave correctly.
- Recently imported papers are now sorted with the most recent
- Selecting a paper for reading now reliably opens the PDF or web
- User settings are better preserved between updates.
- Warnings suggesting a full P drive no longer shown when using
the virtual Papers drive.
- Keywords assigned to a paper are now saved reliably.
- Closing the Edit dialog for Smart Collections now works
- Downloading or importing a PDF file now works when the "Copy to
library" setting is not enabled.
- Editing the journal associated with a paper is now saved
- Fixes an issue which could lead to removing papers from a
collection to be deleted from the library.
- Editing the webpage URL or PDF URL for a paper in a Shared
Collection or the Reading List is now saved more reliably.
- Improved annotation colors.
- Improved status messages.
- Small UI improvements.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.