- Freehand annotations that were added using Papers 3 for iOS are
now synched and displayed on Papers 3 for Mac! (Freehand annotation
editing on Papers 3 for Mac will be added in a future update).
- Dragging one or more papers from your library into a note
annotation will now add the citekey references to that note.
- Scripting API: It's now possible to set a publication's authors
or editors via a string of person names:
tell application "Papers"
set selectedPapers to selected publications of front library window
set author names of first item of selectedPapers to "Griekspoor, A.C.; Neefjes, J.J.; Groothuis, T.A.M."
- Addresses a crash that could occur when interacting with
collections in the sidebar.
- Further performance & stability improvements to the new
patch-based syncing engine.
- Fixed an issue where Papers couldn't split a string of multiple
author names by the semicolon character.
- Fixed an issue where if the "Suggested matches" popover was
dismissed without matching, outdated results would be displayed the
next time the popover was used with a different paper.