Release Notes for Papers 3 - Version 3.4.3 (458)
Modified on: Thu, 14 Sep, 2017 at 11:31 AM
- Supports searching via the new Scopus search API. You no longer
need to specify a Scopus ID if your institution has a Scopus
- Adds support for searching via ScienceDirect.
- ACM Digital Library's minimum request interval has been
increased to 5 seconds.
- PII identifiers are now interpreted correctly.
- Fixes searching when using ISSN numbers.
- You can now use the space bar to scroll through PDFs.
- In Reader mode, you no longer need to click inside of the PDF
before keyboard navigation shortcuts work.
- When adding highlight or underline annotations to a PDF,
overlapping annotations of different types or colours are no longer
merged together incorrectly.
- Fixes a crash when trying to display a collection with an empty
- Resolves an issue where Papers could become unresponsive when
attempting to export a library as an Endnote XML file.
- Fixes a crash when using the notes exporter to export Papers
that don't contain any notes.
- Improves performance when switching modes or typing.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.